Hawaiian, Breakfast & Brunch
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 215 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone: (714) 960-8300
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- local_parkingParkingGarage, Street, Validated
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
This is by far the best breakfast on Main Street. Their food is interesting, seasoned well, and accommodating to your preferences! Not to mention the delicious multiple option mimosas. My favorite is the guava!
Connie offers exceptional and friendly service-a true asset!
It took 26 minutes to get just glass of water and unfortunately we could not waited any longer to order our breakfast.
Order was a glass of water, coffee and california omelette
If you go there for breakfast make sure you plan your day ahead of time (it may take 2-3hrs until you get your breakfast)
I ate here during the US Open of Surf right before attending the event. I was very hungry that morning and wanted a big breakfast. I saw this restaurant and decided to go inside because I love Hawaii and it's Hawaiian themed!
The prices on the menu were great for the amount of food that you get. I created my own omelet and made it a ham and cheese. It came with toast and potatoes. It was super good! It was so much food, I got to take some with me for leftovers.
My sever was friendly and did a great job checking up on me. This restaurant is perfect for a family outing or brunch with a friend. I recommend it!
Decent grub and not that hard to get a rear patio seat. Their house potatoes came out cold and the macadamia nut pancakes were really chewy instead of being light and fluffy. The Alaskan Benedict was fairly good. Not my favorite spot but a fine Sunday breakfast.
Great Service ... Staff went beyond my expectations.
Our server Chris never left us needing anything !
The food is Fresh. We will definitely be Back!